Züri-Oberland Cup 2022 Rules
- The music has to be sent by email or uploaded before the date of the competition. In case this was not done, the music is to be handed in 1 hour prior to the competition as MP3 on CD or USB-stick.
- Each gymnast or club is required to have their own individual backup-CD or USB-stick appropriately labelled (club and name/sequence of gymnasts).
- Preparation of gymnasts is 5 minutes prior to the start of the warm-up on apparatus at the entrance to the competition hall, when the final decision on the starting apparatus will be communicated.
- Preparation for march-on per apparatus for the competition is at the entrance to the competition hall immediately following the warm-up on the apparatus.
- There is no 30 second warm-up per apparatus for categories EP, P1 and P2.
- Short notice changes to the starting order etc. if necessary are at the discretion of the organiser.
- Insurance covering illness, accident, theft, third party liability (and other aspects not specifically mentioned) for each gymnast and each member of each delegation is a condition of participation. The organiser does not accept any responsibility whatsoever.
- The competition and warm-up halls may be accessed in trainers only (no outdoor shoes).
- For the team competition, the three best all-around results from each club are taken.
- If there is a tie, the sum of the next highest marks will decide, i.e. three best, two best, single highest.
- Victory ceremony: in competition attire.
- Victory ceremony teams: only the three team members whose scores count.
- Lost and found: During event: Speakers table. After event:
Kathrin Fischer, Talweg 166, CH-8610 Uster +41 44 941 70 30
- The Head Judge makes the final decision in case of disputes
Photos of the event will be on our home page within 2 weeks after the competition.
Zürcher Kunstturnerinnentage und 25. Züri-Oberland Cup